Wish me luck!

Robertb216Robertb216 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am taking this at 1pm today!

Comments

• Robertb216Robertb216 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Robertb216 wrote: »
    I am taking this at 1pm today!

YAY! I passed with a 756. Kinda close, I know but I am super happy I passed. I thought for sure I would fail towards the end, it was a pretty tough test. GPO kind of wrecked me, but I did alright on the other subjects. Study up people!!! :)
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats buddy, which one's next on the hit list? Or are you hitting the pub first...
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
    Essendon wrote: »
    Congrats buddy, which one's next on the hit list? Or are you hitting the pub first...

hehe I am trying to cut costs, so I picked up a 12 pack on the way home :) I am not sure what I will take next. I was looking at the Exchange one, but it looks like it will expire in March. Anyone have a suggestion?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats man. Enjoy your victory, you earned it.
    Whichever exams you choose to do nest you should try to get done soon as once M$ starts retiring exams in a track they will be continuing the trend.
    Do newer versions of exchange exams count toward your MCSE or just the 2003? From this it looks like not MCSE Certification | MCSE Training | Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer but you may want to check with M$.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    earweed wrote: »
    Congrats man. Enjoy your victory, you earned it.
    Whichever exams you choose to do nest you should try to get done soon as once M$ starts retiring exams in a track they will be continuing the trend.
    Do newer versions of exchange exams count toward your MCSE or just the 2003? From this it looks like not MCSE Certification | MCSE Training | Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer but you may want to check with M$.

Thanks for the advice! The Exchange 2003 does count as a design for the MCSE. I work int he Exhcange team at work, so I guess I will want to take that test :) Microsoft does not have any other exchange test to count towards the MCSE right now. So it looks like I will roll with the 2003.
  • motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the pass!!!!! Looks like one to go for you, eh?
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    This test is truely a monster. I read my book and highlight key points, and I have something highlighted in every paragraph.

Congrats
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass! The GPO's are definitely good to know.