Options

Sample Tests

dorawedorawe Member Posts: 106
Can anyone please give me an opinion on Preplogic's Sample tests for 70-290? I've never used their product, but they are currently offering it for $30, and I like studying on the cheap..........

Comments

• Options
    Hmm, this has been up here for 3 days and no response.......I wonder, is it true that if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all?
    Anyway, the $30 practice exams expires today, so if ANYONE can put their 2 cents in on this, good or bad, I would appreciate it.

Working on 70-290, CEH
  • Options
    someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    dorawe wrote: »
    Hmm, this has been up here for 3 days and no response.......I wonder, is it true that if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all?
    Anyway, the $30 practice exams expires today, so if ANYONE can put their 2 cents in on this, good or bad, I would appreciate it.

Working on 70-290, CEH

I have downloaded their 290 trial exams, but I can't really give you a good or bad reason on purchasing it. I only read a few questions before getting side tracked and forgetting about it. It wouldn't hurt in my opinion... the more resources the better!

Good luck
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I've never used preplogic practice exams so I have no opinion of them.
    I do have an opinion of their megaguides for the 2k8 exam areas and as was previously said "if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all" so I will leave my comments of the server 2k8 Megaguides at that. Infer what you will.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    Well the $30 special ended on friday, and after reading your comments, I guess my apprehension was justified. Thanks for your input. I found a free 70-290 video training on Quickcert's website, so I watched that all day.

Working on 70-290, CEH