Options

Passed my security +

bsdbanditbsdbandit Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my security + with a score of 802. im really happy this is my second certification. the next step for me is ceh:)

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    bsdbandit wrote: »
    I passed my security + with a score of 802. im really happy this is my second certification. the next step for me is ceh:)

Wow CEH? Nice, how are you going to study for it? and congrats on the pass. You know i always thought there should be some cert between security+ and CEH. Security+ is like "this is a virus and what it can do" CEH is like"This is a virus, and this is how you create/detect/stop one" i saw a few slides from a ceh study course and it talked about sites you can actually go and download virus creators. Pretty cool stuff.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Options
    badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    bsdbandit wrote: »

congrats! thats the score i got for network+. goodluck on your next one!
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking:
    [Cisco NetAcademy - Network Fundamentals (35%)]

Video currently watching:

[CBT Nuggets - CCENT w/ Jeremy (50%)]
    [CBT Nuggets - 20-721 (40%)
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats and good luck with the CEH!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.