I passed both A+ OS AND Core HardWare

alirob24alirob24 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am so glad I passed I passed the OS first with a 585 Skin of my teeth, and the harcore I passed yesterday with a 556. I actually thought I did better on the hardware but I guess I didnt.

I am now going to take a week off and then start studying Network +, I am going to find a mike myers book any suggestions? The network+ will be brand new when I take it I hope the study material will match the new test? icon_eek.gif

I am praying I can atleast get an entry level Job as a pc repair tech somewhere, any advice on this would be great..

Even though my score doesnt reflect it , I believe I have learned alot this last year preparing for this test..
icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats! I would recco the Technotes from this site as a great study aid for Net+.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I second the congratulations :)

The TechNotes from here are very nice. Certainly a worthy investment for your preparation!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats...
    What next?
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, alirob24!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    congrats to you
  • antoine808antoine808 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS! :D
    Singing- *Rain drops keep falling on my head*
  • ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Great! Congrats on the A+ Cert. Onward to Network+, Onward to victory!
    For Mother Russia........lol
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • kctrinhkctrinh Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I did not know this website before and did not have too many practice test to study from. Hey, did anyone recently took this test(2005) and remember the questions & answers? I can use any help I can get!

Thanks,
  • crip1087crip1087 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats! i'm taking my A+ core exam this thursday, im kinda nervous