Passed 70-299 today

wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
Passed with a 725. I was supposed to take this test yesterday, but Prometric had some problems getting the testing applicant information down to the testing center I was at. I had to suffer another day of waiting before I took the test today. This was a difficult test to say the least. I used CBT Nuggets, Learnkey, and the MS Press book. The study materials I used covered all of the topics on the test well, except for PKI it seems. Total number of questions on test is 35 with 95 minute test time. I would say maybe 7-8 questions involving a PKI and these questions were alot more involved than any of the study materials that I used. MS Press has a book dealing specifically with PKI, and I would definitely suggest it to be part of the reading materials for anyone taking this test. I did not, and now I am going to read it so I can make more than educated guesses :D on some of these PKI problems in the real world.

Comments

• lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats, what's next on your list?
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
    Not much on my list after this for now, excpet for finding a job. I quit my job a number of months back to spend full time to getting the certification I have been trying to get started on for years, but never had time because of work. Once I get back to work, will finish of my MS Track and go up to a MCSE. Maybe even drop in the Messaging specialization, or switch back over to Cisco and go for my CCNP.
  • devilson911devilson911 Member Posts: 13 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CONGRATULATIONS on pass

i pass the exam and i score the same 725

icon_eek.gif
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats...
    What next?