Passed ICND1!

hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
Whew! Man, I feel so relieved after passing my retake today with a score of 850. I had 742 the last time, and it has been 8 months since I took my first attempt!

Man, I definitely need to brush up my skill after comparing my first score sheet with the one I got today, and somehow I did lousy in few areas that I nearly perfected the first time. I find that slightly strange lol.

Well, now I can finally join the bandwagon and get into the exciting part of CCNA. ICND2 adventure awaits me, but I'm not sure when to take the test though since I'm a little overwhelmed with school now.

Comments

• alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    Congrats! im thinking of taking this after Sec+
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking:
    [Cisco NetAcademy - Network Fundamentals (35%)]

Video currently watching:

[CBT Nuggets - CCENT w/ Jeremy (50%)]
    [CBT Nuggets - 20-721 (40%)
  • hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    badboyeee wrote: »
    Congrats! im thinking of taking this after Sec+

You should go for it. We will support you through it.

And I just realized something. I got my A+ certification on New Year Eve back in 2008 (took the 220-602), and now I took my CCENT on Thanksgiving Eve. Maybe I should stick with scheduling my exams on holiday eves and I might get better chance of passing first time. icon_lol.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I wish I had seen your post first -- then I wouldn't have doubled up the Congratulations over here: http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/60431-ccent-completed-875-a.html#post474499 :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • notun1notun1 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!Best of luck with ICND2.icon_cheers.gif
    ===============
    Currently working on 642-902 ROUTE

CCNP_ROUTE_642-902_Official_Certification_Guide(80%)
    GNS3 LAB: (50%)
    CBT_Nuggets: (80%)
    Routing TCPIP, Volume I and II (0%)
    642-902_Foundation_Learning_Guide (0%)
  • ThePrimetimerThePrimetimer Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I passed mine last week and it is such an awesome feeling!
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done"