Options

Printers

jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
Does anybody have any good study material on printers since they seem to be the worse part of A+ Cert. and the hardest to study for?

I know the tech notes mention printers but that doesn't seems to be enough since everybody seems to have lots of trouble with printers.

Thanks,
JB
GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Tons of info, on printers, and just about everything IT, available here.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    paige1paige1 Member Posts: 117
    The Tech Notes cover everything that you need to know concerning the A+ exam per the A+ exam objectives, so you can't go wrong studying them.

However, if you just want to see more detail, try here: http://www.computerhope.com/help/printers.htm#01
    Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.

Samuel Johnson
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    jescab wrote:
    Does anybody have any good study material on printers since they seem to be the worse part of A+ Cert. and the hardest to study for?

I know the tech notes mention printers but that doesn't seems to be enough since everybody seems to have lots of trouble with printers.

Thanks,
    JB

What area(s) are you having trouble with? Perhaps you can locate some printers (old/used) to practice with to become more familiar with the components. If nothing more than to label working printers and run through the process in your mind...this should be of help in your preparation process.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Printers are covered extremely heavy on the Exam. I know for myself as well as others do. The technotes are key on this website. Look them over and you should be fine! good luck