printed documentation

ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone print out documentation or other PDFs to use as study material? Where do you get them printed? I find it to hard to read from the computer for long periods of study time especially late at night.

I would print out Citrix docs on our copier and give them to our secretary to bind and cover, but will not have that option anymore.
Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete

Comments

• TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yes i print them out sometimes. I have a fully loaded HP4250 with auto-duplexer, stacker/stapler, 1500 sheet drawer, roller stand/cabinet and two standard 500 sheet drawers. I also have a spiral ring binding machine. Both have more than paid for themselves compared to Kinkos or other copy stores. It also lets me do professional looking proposals in a hurry if I need to.

Normally I just read on a HP2207 rotating display in portrait mode. The large size and full page format lets me read for extended periods. I have been thinking about a Kindle DX but more publishers are offering the epub format that my Nook uses now that Apple has adopted that format also. O'Riley for one does a good job on them.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    didn't think about rotating the display. I will have to try that, but I think the screen on my netbook is still to small.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete