Options

Taking test at 5 pm CST today

HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
Doing some last minute study right now. Just retook the end of book exam in Darril's book. First time taking was 2 days ago, got 93% correct. After further study I still have 93% correct. Most of those 7 questions overlapped but there are a few different ones in there. My overall progress showed that I ended up with 92% of the end of chapter questions correct and 87% of the pre-assessment questions correct.

I actually am quite nervous about this one though. I walked into A+ knowing full well i'd kill it and I did. I walked into Network+ knowing I would kill it and I did. Currently reviewing the questions I missed and their appropriate sections in the book to see if I can get the concepts down 100%. I know I don't get a prize for a perfect score but I want to be as prepared as I can be.
WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Using DGs book and doing well on the pretests is a good sign of an upcoming win. Be sure to read the questions carefully as that is what probably trips up most people is not reading carefully. A word or two difference in the question or possible answer can make the difference.
    GOOD LUCK!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    good luck.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    goodluck! im sure you will do well icon_thumright.gif
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking: