Please critique my resume

CrapMasterZeroCrapMasterZero Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Here it is...not an IT resume. Sorry, had to blank out a lot of stuff. icon_silent.gif

Comments

• earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Not sure what to say about it.
    The one thing I did notice is you probably shouldn't start a work experience entry with the term "familiar with" as that doesn't really describe experience but could mean that you have heard about it at the water cooler or something.
    Can't really think of anything more to say but blah..blah.. blah..something or other...LOL
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • CrapMasterZeroCrapMasterZero Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    earweed wrote: »
    Not sure what to say about it.
    The one thing I did notice is you probably shouldn't start a work experience entry with the term "familiar with" as that doesn't really describe experience but could mean that you have heard about it at the water cooler or something.
    Can't really think of anything more to say but blah..blah.. blah..something or other...LOL

Yea, I was thinking about changing "Familiar with" with something else...need to get the thesaurus
  • SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    Proficient?
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
    SteveLord wrote: »
    Proficient?

Problem with that is that I've been only working for a year...proficient with crypto? no freakin' way icon_sad.gif
  • wastedtimewastedtime Member Posts: 586 ■■■■□□□□□□
    How about "frequently worked with" that way it isn't vague and doesn't sound like you are mastering it.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i wasnt impressed
    DoubleD wrote: »
    i wasnt impressed

This is not a critique...care to elaborate?