10000 Page Challenge 2010 Ending

NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
Tomorrow starts the last month of the year! How did every fair this year in the challenge? Personally I only hit about 8000 pages this year...hoping to do better next yr.

Comments

• mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Looks like the bloke who initiated the challenge didn't even hang around for the full year icon_smile.gif

I'm not sure I hit 1000 pages; hasn't been a good one for studying.
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'll probably be around 8000 too but that shouldn't be considered failing or anything by a long shot. That's a lot of work and since a lot of the reading we do goes along with IT certifications we also do a lot of labbing and probably a lot of reading technet articles and blogs which we don't count. I know I didn't count the 600 something page document on changes to Server 2008 R2 or all the reading i did last week on Sharepoint Foundation 2010.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Around 2000 pages.
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Excel says 18,217 plus what ever I read this morning, somewhere around another 80 or so. I don't have my nook next to me. O'Reilly had a 60% discount on Cyber Monday and I bought a few titles for the Nook in epub format.

The Juniper doc set and all the Microsoft R2 and Net 4 stuff, along with Intel and AMD's updates boosted my reading more than I planned. Don't know the leisure reading count, this year. I tore through 80 percent of Bushs' book on black Friday, I need to finish that off sometime this week but the O'Reilly downloads are more interesting at the moment.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Tomorrow starts the last month of the year! How did every fair this year in the challenge? Personally I only hit about 8000 pages this year...hoping to do better next yr.

Well you can't be giving up yet. You still have a whole month to go. That's only like 65 pages a day. You could do it ;)
    Decide what to be and go be it.