Darril Gibson's book chapters

capitalsowncapitalsown Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi, I ordered Darril Gibson's book off of Amazon a few days ago and it should get here tomorrow. I already have a secondary study source that's extremely straightforward with a much more general overview of the objectives. I was wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to post the table of contents and which objective each chapter relates to. I would like to read them sort of in parallel. I want read the chapter on the first objective of the secondary source first and then read the chapters in Darril Gibson's book that pertain to that objective after so I read with a little bit of background knowledge. I want to know what chapters I should read for each objective, though, so if anyone can help me there, I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Comments

• erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    1) Click this

2) Left hand side, navigate to "Table of Contents"

3) Enjoy. :)
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I really hope this book is worth it. I just ordered it today.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□

Its worth every penny in my op. I couldn't put it down even during my A+ studies. This book is written extremely well and now serves as a continual quick reference for me to run to when I need it.
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Its worth every penny in my op. I couldn't put it down even during my A+ studies. This book is written extremely well and now serves as a continual quick reference for me to run to when I need it.

I'll make sure to read the mess out that book. I failed the exam by 60 points which sucks. One month of study should get me to around passing.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Darril's book is nice read. I'm looking to take in about a month.
    I keep getting interrupted with life things. So, hopefully I can keep going this time. Last study time, I had read up to chapter 9.
  • TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    The book is solid. I only have 2 chapters to go and then a solid week and a half of review and test questions. Then i`ll be good to go for the test.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□

It is. Probably close to the best $30 I've ever spent.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • tomahawkeertomahawkeer Member Posts: 179
    Its worth it. Im set to take my exam in 1 week. Its filled full of everything thats on the test, in a way thats easy and straight forward to learn.
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Worth every penny and then some. Once you're getting around 90-95% on the practice questions you should be ready. If you've got A+ and Net+ the first 8 chapters are pretty much overlapped in some way from those. Then there is chapter 9...........icon_twisted.gif Good luck, look forward to the pass thread.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
    Hypntick wrote: »
    Worth every penny and then some. Once you're getting around 90-95% on the practice questions you should be ready. If you've got A+ and Net+ the first 8 chapters are pretty much overlapped in some way from those. Then there is chapter 9...........icon_twisted.gif Good luck, look forward to the pass thread.

No kidding, i just finished chapter 9...i think i might take a nap.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• 0Day0Day Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It is worth it, I only used this book and passed with an 848
    WIP: CISSP/ CCNP
  • PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    The book is solid. I only have 2 chapters to go and then a solid week and a half of review and test questions. Then i`ll be good to go for the test.

Honestly, you'll probably be good to go the second you finish reading chapter 10. Any effort beyond that is just icing to your already passing score. Gook luck! But using that book, you wont need it, youve already passed =)
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Honestly, you'll probably be good to go the second you finish reading chapter 10. Any effort beyond that is just icing to your already passing score. Gook luck! But using that book, you wont need it, youve already passed =)

I second this. +1!

The confidence is inspiring. Instead of procrastinating and probably over preparing, im going to schedule it after i finish these router installs. I`ll post with an update.