Options

Server+

NetAdmin84NetAdmin84 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Which test is current for Certification, I'm guessing the 2009, but I can't find much of any study material for the Server+ 2009 (SKO-OO3)....anyone else having this issue?
Currently reading:

Cisco Press: CCNA Offical Exam Certification Library - Wendell Odom
Sybex: CCNA Study Guide - Todd Lammle
ExamCram: CCNA - Michael Valentine

Currently pursuing:

CCNA - CWNA - MCTS

Comments

• Options
    +CNENT++CNENT+ Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    SK0-002 is valid until the 31st, then it retires. SK0-003 is the one replacing it, and yes there hasn't been many books released for it. Even most of the exam cram websites I've seen are only listing stuff for SK0-002.
  • Options
    BOTLFED1BOTLFED1 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    +CNENT+ wrote: »
    SK0-002 is valid until the 31st, then it retires. SK0-003 is the one replacing it, and yes there hasn't been many books released for it. Even most of the exam cram websites I've seen are only listing stuff for SK0-002.

Hi I am a noob on this site as of today. Been watching for a few weeks now. I had absolutly zero luck in finding good studying material for 003. I bought a Cram Exam for 002 and read maybe the first couple of chapters. Then I found the sticky in the Server+ fourm and read over that once or twice, and went and took the test. Scored a 750 exactly, loicon_cheers.gifl. Just enough to pass but not bad for studying off and on for a few weeks.

I already have the A+, Net+ and just did Sec+ about a month ago. I think having those under my belt helped alot since I didnt have any great reading material.
  • Options
    +CNENT++CNENT+ Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cool, I'm doing the 002 test on monday, so we'll see how it goes.