Help ! - giving ITIL V3 - Operational Support and Analysis Intermediate Exam

pm7980pm7980 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

I am giving ITIL v3 -Operational Support and Analysis Exam in January and I was wondering if anyone could help with any information, mock exam papers or course material at all , that will be of great help. Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The best thing that you can do is read the core Service Operation book.

Best wishes,

MS
  • pm7980pm7980 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks very much, eMes. Would you have any idea where I could buy it? Also to add i am going for an e- learning course , but was looking for a pre- read before I start my course in January.
    pm7980 wrote: »
    Thanks very much, eMes. Would you have any idea where I could buy it? Also to add i am going for an e- learning course , but was looking for a pre- read before I start my course in January.

Don't take this wrong, but if you're not intimately familiar with the ITIL core books then you have no business in an intermediate class.

That said, the ITIL core books are all available either through OGC or on Amazon at Amazon.com: Service Operation Book (Itil) (9780113310463): Office of Government Commerce: Books

MS
    You're welcome and good luck....please write back and let us know how you did on it.

MS
    Surely will do. Thanks again
  • BOTLFED1BOTLFED1 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    eMeS wrote: »
    You're welcome and good luck....please write back and let us know how you did on it.

MS

Can I ask what kind of consulting you do? I was going to send you a PM but I didnt see anywhere to do that on your profile, lol.
    BOTLFED1 wrote: »
    Can I ask what kind of consulting you do? I was going to send you a PM but I didnt see anywhere to do that on your profile, lol.

I'm not certain but there might be a limitation in place for new members about sending PMs.

I own a company that does service management, service-oriented architecture training and consulting, as well as training and implementation for some of IBM's specific product lines.

MS