Options

Exchange server issue

I was bored the other night and decided to install a couple new VM's running server 2008 r2. One is the DC and the other I installed exchange 2010. I did all the pre-reqs and everything looks like it is installed correctly. However, when I try to access the OWA site I just get a blank page. tried multiple browsers and tried to access it from both the exchange server and the dc still a blank page. added the url to trusted sites and lowered the security settings, imported the certificate, disabled IE ESC still no luck.

Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    sidsanderssidsanders Member Posts: 217 ■■■□□□□□□□
    event viewer show any errors? see anything in the iis logs? can you connect with outlook to the mailbox?
    GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!
  • Options
    gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    sidsanders wrote: »
    event viewer show any errors? see anything in the iis logs? can you connect with outlook to the mailbox?

Nope event logs are showing no errors. I didn't see anything of consequence in the iis logs I'll check again.

I only have the two servers in that domain (on that subnet) so I don't have outlook. I'll have to either install outlook on one of them or change the settings so I can join another machine with outlook to the domain. I'll do one of those to see what happens.
  • Options
    I added a new VM and installed XP on it. Then downloaded the Outlook 2010 trial. I can send and receive email through outlook but still no luck with owa.
  • Options
    Wooooohoooo!!

I got it to work. I un-installed Client Access from exchange then un-installed IIS. The reinstalled them both and it works now.