Options

Passed the 701 & 702 today

netpcdocnetpcdoc Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well first of all as the noob here, I just posted an introduction of my self in the Off topic forum url=http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/60941-introduction.html#post478997]here[/url].

I just remembered about CompTIA changing to the expired certs yesterday, so last nite I signed up to take both A+ certs back to back today. The only prep I did was Mike Myers Certification Passport iPad app, and I scored.....
701=813
702=829

I finished each test in about 25 minutes, so I took the extra time to review and re-read all 100 questions on each. I had a knot in my stomach as I was taking the survey for each one, because I had no ideal how they score these things, and I knew I had a handful wrong. I didn't know if 6 wrong would fail, or 7, or 8, or 15, or 20 etc. I thought the 702 was a much harder test, but that is because it took reading, and rereading the question, instead of looking at something that is black and white/ right or wrong.

Comments

• Options
    simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Repo ManRepo Man Member Posts: 300
    Congrats. With your admin experience you plan on going for your MCSE/MCITP eventually?
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    netpcdoc wrote: »
    Well first of all as the noob here, I just posted an introduction of my self in the Off topic forum url=http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/60941-introduction.html#post478997]here[/url].

I just remembered about CompTIA changing to the expired certs yesterday, so last nite I signed up to take both A+ certs back to back today. The only prep I did was Mike Myers Certification Passport iPad app, and I scored.....
    701=813
    702=829

I finished each test in about 25 minutes, so I took the extra time to review and re-read all 100 questions on each. I had a knot in my stomach as I was taking the survey for each one, because I had no ideal how they score these things, and I knew I had a handful wrong. I didn't know if 6 wrong would fail, or 7, or 8, or 15, or 20 etc. I thought the 702 was a much harder test, but that is because it took reading, and rereading the question, instead of looking at something that is black and white/ right or wrong.

Congratz

Yeah I don't think 702 will be that big of a deal. Heck you scored higher on that than on the 701, which supposely is a tougher test.

Anyway gratz on the score and I appreciate the eval.