70-640 exam tomorrow

I've been preparing hardcore for this exam for the past month, reading two chapters a day (sybex), along with experience, and labs. Feeling pretty confident going in tomorrow, will let you know.....
Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida

Comments

• HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck, i'm sure you'll do good looking at your cert list. When you're done let us know exactly what you used and any suggestions for someone looking to do this test with uh 0 Server 08 experience. icon_lol.gif
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • unnamedplayerunnamedplayer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TBRAYS wrote: »
    I've been preparing hardcore for this exam for the past month, reading two chapters a day (sybex), along with experience, and labs. Feeling pretty confident going in tomorrow, will let you know.....

Good luck! I've scheduled mine for next week. What is the duration of the exam listed as? When I scheduled, Prometric listed the duration as 4 hours icon_eek.gif
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good Luck!
    Good luck! I've scheduled mine for next week. What is the duration of the exam listed as? When I scheduled, Prometric listed the duration as 4 hours icon_eek.gif
    MS has been "mixing it up" lately by giving different length tests. I've heard from people who have had the 90 minute 40-45 question test and some have the 60-75 question over 3 hour test. The 4 hrs prometric lists includes time for you to take the surveys (pre and post test) and do the tutorial if needed and they don't know in advance what length test you'll get.
    I had to take the 643 more than once and had the long and short tests and I prefer the long one as the short length test you are time constrained and the long one you have time to review the test..
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    Just got back from my exam, passed with a 980. Had a total of 75 questions. Had a lot of coverage on DNS, AD CS, saw several references to R2. Alot of branch office stuff as well. Mix of client OS's referenced - some XP SP3, and a few Win 7.

On to 642!
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • unnamedplayerunnamedplayer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TBRAYS wrote: »
    Just got back from my exam, passed with a 980. Had a total of 75 questions. Had a lot of coverage on DNS, AD CS, saw several references to R2. Alot of branch office stuff as well. Mix of client OS's referenced - some XP SP3, and a few Win 7.

On to 642!

Congrats and nice score! How would you rate the difficulty of this exam?
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the awesome score!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Very nicely done. Did you just use the sybex book? Just looking for as many resources as I can to take this thing.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.