PASSED!!! Score 818

ramytaramyta Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I want to thank every member of this forum for the wealth of information they provided which helped me pass the exam.

The exam was long.. many questions make you think for the most possible correct answer. I finished 100 questions and had 3 minutes to spare. I did not get any port number questions which I find it wired since I read few threads emphasizing on memorizing ports. Troubleshooting Methodologies was big part of the exam in my opinion.

Study Material - Non really, I used whatever free material and practice exams available on the web... This site and Prf Messer videos were my primary resources to pass this exam.

I am not sure what will I go for next. I want to get my CCNA but I am too tired from Network study. Maybe I'll take a break from networking and go for Project+ or Oracle entry level cert.

Comments

• simtechsimtech Member Posts: 213
    Congrats on the pass! If you go to CCNA route, net+ has helped you build the foundation and of course, CCNA is totally different and way more materials.
  • ramytaramyta Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    simtech wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! If you go to CCNA route, net+ has helped you build the foundation and of course, CCNA is totally different and way more materials.

Thanks Simtech, i bought my Cisco lab and study material not too long ago. The only thing left is to get motivated!
  • dandixdandix Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! 818 is a good score. Just passed today also. 857

Professor Messor videos were great! I used Sybex book, and anything else I could find.