Options

passed 701 today, taking 702 Friday

ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
Today I passed the A+ Essentials (701) with an 860 out of 900. I'm a little surprised...did better than I thought I would. icon_cheers.gif I have the 702 scheduled for Friday morning.

Not sure if A+ is worth having, but it certainly can't hurt! I hope this gets me some hits on the job websites when I start looking in March/April.
Climb a mountain, tell no one.

Comments

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ehnde wrote: »
    Today I passed the A+ Essentials (701) with an 860 out of 900. I'm a little surprised...did better than I thought I would. icon_cheers.gif I have the 702 scheduled for Friday morning.

Not sure if A+ is worth having, but it certainly can't hurt! I hope this gets me some hits on the job websites when I start looking in March/April.

Gratz on the pass!
  • Options
    TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240

Congrats on the pass. And yea it will help with job looking, such as long as putting your resume up on Career builder isnt your ONLY technique of looking for work.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Options
    DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I found the 702 more of a challenge but did better than 701. The A+ will help because some HR's have only heard of the A+ and don't know any better. Also depending on the job you're applying for you choose to put the cert on your resume. Just because you have it doesn't mean you put it on our resume.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    I passed the 702 this morning with an 863/900. The computer I was using had to be rebooted about halfway through the exam, but I was able to pick up where I left off and it even kept my time :D

I didn't care that my test was interrupted because of computer problems because I knew I was going to fail. After answering maybe 20 questions I was sure I was doomed and felt more and more a loss of confidence. I was actually shocked to see that I'd passed!!
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • Options
    Krusty_47Krusty_47 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed the 702 this morning with an 863/900. The computer I was using had to be rebooted about halfway through the exam, but I was able to pick up where I left off and it even kept my time :D

I didn't care that my test was interrupted because of computer problems because I knew I was going to fail. After answering maybe 20 questions I was sure I was doomed and felt more and more a loss of confidence. I was actually shocked to see that I'd passed!!

Congrats on the Pass. I'll be taking both of these the week after christmas.
    Goals for 2011.

Graduate from WGU by Dec 2011. I have almost 80 CU's starting in February. This is also my new years resolution for 2011.

On the list for January 2011
    Project+ and CIW Foundations.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Justaniceguy420Justaniceguy420 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just passed the 2 a+ tests the 29th and 30th to squeeze in the lifetime membership program :)