Options

Can someone break my box please?!

nudenurdnudenurd Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm about to do my head in if I read another page of theory. I've got a lab box set up here running RHCE6 and on a little private network ready for the breaking.

If anyone's feeling destructive and has a couple of minutes, contact me for the SSH details, log in and do some (limited) damage. Poweroff the machine when you've done your thing and I'll fix it.

For the moment I need to focus my skills on the following things:
  • iptables
  • selinux
  • routing issues

Comments

• Options
    /pub/beer//pub/beer/ Member Posts: 67 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You don't have enough posts for PM's yet. And you don't have your account set to allow other members to email you.
    Certification Goal:
    - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    nudenurdnudenurd Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ahh ok, I just fixed up the email setting. Thanks for letting me know about that.
  • Options
    iSpaZZZiSpaZZZ Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Some one on here, 'Nightshade' I think, has actually created some 'beak stuff scripts' and is also writing an RHCE book!

I am personally interested in them :)
    [40%] CCNA
    [10%] MCSA / MCITP:SA < WHICH one?
    [2%] RHCE < what I WANT to do!
  • Options
    /pub/beer//pub/beer/ Member Posts: 67 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There are a few break scripts - but nothing that I know of yet for RHEL6.
    Certification Goal:
    - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    NightShade03NightShade03 Member Posts: 1,383 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Yes I have some...even for RHEL6. I will be releasing them on Jan 3 when my book should be going live (the digital version). You can download the scripts individually or as an rpm package.
  • Options
    davidspirovalentinedavidspirovalentine Member Posts: 353 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes I have some...even for RHEL6. I will be releasing them on Jan 3 when my book should be going live (the digital version). You can download the scripts individually or as an rpm package.

You my friend are... AWESOME!!!

Regards,
    David
    Failure is a stepping stone to success...
  • Options
    rainwaterrainwater Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□

How much will you be charging for your book?