Options

just go take it

Pratt2Pratt2 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just passed and my advice is that if you think you are anywhere close to well prepared, just go take the test. You're gonna pass. The hardest part of the test is dealing with poorly written questions.

Comments

• Options
    solidxnakesolidxnake Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pratt2 wrote: »
    I just passed and my advice is that if you think you are anywhere close to well prepared, just go take the test. You're gonna pass. The hardest part of the test is dealing with poorly written questions.

I couldn't agree with you more. I just took it and passed it - scheduled one 2pm and second for 3pm - finished both (701/702) by 3:15pm. JUST TAKE IT!!
  • Options
    thebogman87thebogman87 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took Security+ last week and passed and now I'm taking this advice and taking both A+ exams tomorrow. I don't know how confident I am.. I read Mike Meyers book but don't know if I'll remember all the little details. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    perfectgravityperfectgravity Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ya I found it pretty easy as well. A lot of the questions you can narrow down to 1 of 2 choices, even if you are not sure.

Some questions are worded really weirdly though. You need to read it a few times.