Lost to Beast for 2nd time!

sixfeetdeepsixfeetdeep Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, 2 tries at the Beast! Next try-January 2011 or should I say I will slay the beast this time. I'm ready to move on and pass this exam to get my MCSA certification! I first tested in September and then November-too long between attempts, but the test center does not offer it that often. Any advice? The second attempt I did better on the areas I was weak in and weak in the areas I was first strong in-frustrating!

b

Comments

• citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    The best possible advice is to do all the labs you can. I had the MS press book that came with a separate lab book. While they were tedious to complete I think it was the greatest help. If you can afford CBT nuggets are nice too since you can take a break from reading and let someone else do the work and you just watch and learn.

What materials are you using?
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Are you running a lab? It's essential for this exam. Look over the exam objectives and make sure you can do everything listed. What books are you using? If you are only using the MS press book, try a different one to get more perspective.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck on next attempt!! icon_thumright.gif

Practice those labs
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63