Yawn.

agpltagplt Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
What to do to get rid of yawn it's just killing me when i am starting to read study guide book... its just very annoying... but it's not only with network stuff when i start to read any kind of information i starting to yawn, what the... it supposed to be very interesting and that all... and it is because you are learning how everything is working etc.. still.. i just can't focus when i am yawning... and in this way it seems like i am wasting my time...
Currently working on:
- CCNA
Future plans:
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Voice

Currently reading:

- Todd Lammle “CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 5th Edition (640-801)
Currently watching:
- CBTnuggets Cisco 640-822 Jeremy Cioara

2011 10k challenge
Pages read: 137

Comments

• ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    Part of the problem is your mind rebels against learning new things. This isn't comfortable. It's new and you don't know it.

Try 10 minutes of meditation each day. During that time think about nothing. This will eventually help you develop a stronger focus. You could feasibly increase your page count per hour from 5 pages to maybe 20 pages (over time). All because you spend 10 minutes a day not thinking.
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    another cause of yawning is lack of oxygen. Try exercising a bit before sitting down to study.
  • agpltagplt Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys i will try both exercises i hope it will help, if it won't work when i will do it by force.. icon_study.gif
    Currently working on:
    - CCNA
    Future plans:
    - CCNA Security
    - CCNA Voice

Currently reading:

- Todd Lammle “CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 5th Edition (640-801)
    Currently watching:
    - CBTnuggets Cisco 640-822 Jeremy Cioara

2011 10k challenge
    Pages read: 137