A+ finally!

etbjr182etbjr182 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
After originally studying for the 2006 exams years ago but getting side tracked, I passed both the 701/702 with 840/850. It was a lot easier than I expected and I DEFINITELY didn't overstudy. I was so scared going in but once I saw that score I was ecstatic.

Of course the machine froze on me for the 702 and I was waiting for about 15-20 mins for the machine to boot back up.icon_rolleyes.gif I read part of Mike Myer's ALl in One, used professor messer's videos and read the exam cram book. So glad I got it before the year ended. Wish I could have squeezed out Sec+. Oh well, on to the 70-680! Wish me luck!:D
Currently studying for 70-640 :study:

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats and see you in the Windows 7 Forums!
  • TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Congrats and see you in the Windows 7 Forums!

+1, and good luck. You know professor messer has videos for the 70-680. they are still being compiled but he has, i think, 4 objectives done so far.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    etbjr182 wrote: »
    After originally studying for the 2006 exams years ago but getting side tracked, I passed both the 701/702 with 840/850. It was a lot easier than I expected and I DEFINITELY didn't overstudy. I was so scared going in but once I saw that score I was ecstatic.

Of course the machine froze on me for the 702 and I was waiting for about 15-20 mins for the machine to boot back up.icon_rolleyes.gif I read part of Mike Myer's ALl in One, used professor messer's videos and read the exam cram book. So glad I got it before the year ended. Wish I could have squeezed out Sec+. Oh well, on to the 70-680! Wish me luck!:D

Awesome job and a great next move if I say so myself!

See you in the Windows 7 forum!
  • etbjr182etbjr182 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone for the kind words!!!
    +1, and good luck. You know professor messer has videos for the 70-680. they are still being compiled but he has, i think, 4 objectives done so far.
    YES! I found them while watching the ones for the A+! Does anyone know if they are any good? I mean they are FREE icon_lol.gif How do they compare to the cbt nuggets? I'm pretty worried about this exam especially seeing the many failed treads icon_sad.gif
    Currently studying for 70-640 :study: