Options

Study, Study, Study

security techsecurity tech Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
Six days in counting to test time!!!! Study, Study, Study!!! I read Mike Meyers book twice (took notes), watch Professor Messer video's (took notes), and read mcse Net+ doc now it's time to hammer down the subjects from my notes. Can anyone recommend any free practice exam, besides the few on this site? I already taken it twice.

Comments

• Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Six days in counting to test time!!!! Study, Study, Study!!! I read Mike Meyers book twice (took notes), watch Professor Messer video's (took notes), and read mcse Net+ doc now it's time to hammer down the subjects from my notes. Can anyone recommend any free practice exam, besides the few on this site? I already taken it twice.
    im currently doing as many as i can from every text book and review guide at barnes and noble! i suggest you try that out! icon_cheers.gif
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Options
    security techsecurity tech Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    im currently doing as many as i can from every text book and review guide at barnes and noble! i suggest you try that out! icon_cheers.gif

Someone just recommended that to me...I think I will try it out...Thanks
  • Options
    TrystanQuinnTrystanQuinn Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Lol, sneaky, but good idea. :P
    Edit: Just occured to me that the library might be a good place to look too.