An eMeS Giveaway

eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
I'm getting rid of some old computer stuff...if anyone that is a long-term and/or respected member here wants any of this, all you need to do is PM me and arrange to pay shipping.

Shipping to US addresses only please. One item per person please. As items are claimed I will update this post.

Item 1: A 4U chassis, never used. No power supply.

Item 2: Intel DG451D Motherboard. Never liked because of the crappy integrated video. Here's Intel's page for it: Intel Desktop Board DG45ID - Overview . Processor, memory, and HDDs not included.

Item 3: An Antec case, missing the top piece. Includes a Gigabyte LGA775 motherboard, a DVD RW, and an Antec Earthwatts 380 psu. Processor, memory, and HDDs not included.

Item 4: A Linkskey 8 port KVM switch with 3 VGA/PS2 cables.

Item 5: A dead animal coat. Silver fox stole. Size small.

See the pics.

MS

Comments

• Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    for the case, what do you mean by missing top piece?
    my mobos on it's cardboard box for now.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    for the case, what do you mean by missing top piece

best explained graphically...

MS
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    lol thats pretty graphic. i see brains! ill pass thanks anyways.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • mickeycoronadomickeycoronado Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lol thats pretty graphic. i see brains! ill pass thanks anyways.

At least you see brains from the case...it could be from the dead animal coat.

Do you mind if I get a little backround on that thing? There are just some things in life that I cannot pass up inquiring on.
    "Are you suggesting that coconuts are migratory?!"
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Do you mind if I get a little backround on that thing? There are just some things in life that I cannot pass up inquiring on.

It's one of many dead animal coats my wife owns. They're really warm. You know, it gets down to like 30 in Texas sometimes! Brrrrrrrr!

This one only saw use occasionally, like weddings in the winter, the occasional Vegas trip, etc..It was recently replaced by a different one, and she'll likely never wear it again. I'm about 90% certain it would be illegal for me to resell it. I'm not a scofflaw, so I'll just give it away. It's kind of like selling taxidermy items...one must be very very careful.

For those of you who have requested a shipping quote from me, it will probably be late tomorrow evening before I get back to you. I became unexpectedly busy today and tomorrow will not be different.

MS
  • mickeycoronadomickeycoronado Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    eMeS wrote: »
    It's one of many dead animal coats my wife owns. They're really warm. You know, it gets down to like 30 in Texas sometimes! Brrrrrrrr!

This one only saw use occasionally, like weddings in the winter, the occasional Vegas trip, etc..It was recently replaced by a different one, and she'll likely never wear it again. I'm about 90% certain it would be illegal for me to resell it. I'm not a scofflaw, so I'll just give it away. It's kind of like selling taxidermy items...one must be very very careful.

For those of you who have requested a shipping quote from me, it will probably be late tomorrow evening before I get back to you. I became unexpectedly busy today and tomorrow will not be different.

MS

My girlfriend wants a cat of her own, but I already have two...maybe I could get that in lieu of a third.
    "Are you suggesting that coconuts are migratory?!"
  • PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    My girlfriend wants a cat of her own, but I already have two...maybe I could get that in lieu of a third.

This made me LOL.

Only because I have two cats and would ALSO NOT want a third.