need information regarding cbt nuggets

magantisrinivasmagantisrinivas Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi guys,

I have done my ccna and planning to do my mcse now.I was in a dileema whether to buy cbt nuggets mcse pack.Those are very expensive.I want to know whether they are good or not.could you please suggest me in this.Will be waiting for you reply guys. icon_confused.gif:

Thanks in advance

regards
sri

Comments

• TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    I personally think CBT Nuggets is worth it and if you can get your hands on Learnkey as well then you have a good source of information to help you towards passing your exams.

Good luck and all the best.
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    I think that they are pretty good! You should also check out www.testout.com. I have a friend you bought the MCSA 2003 pack and it is awesome. It has simulations like on the 290 exams. Lots of test question and the like.
  • jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    I've used a combination of CBT Nuggets, Learnkey, and Testout for my training besides techexams' technotes, sybex, and exam cram.

So it depends on how much of the material and objectives were not totally clear to you.
    What next?
  • Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    I think the CBT Nuggets and LearnKey are great products. I wish that I could find these items used.
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)
  • magantisrinivasmagantisrinivas Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Chivalry1 wrote:
    I think the CBT Nuggets and LearnKey are great products. I wish that I could find these items used.

Can we find any used cbt's like cbt nuggets and learnkey.B'coz learnkey in particular is very expensive.Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance