Options

Mobile Flash Cards?

memizexmemizex Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been playing around with a program by Upward Mobility. Think the app only cost me $2 and you can get the whole ComTIA bundle for $10.99 or so. I like the practice quizzing but I wish there were more questions on the app itself, currently only comes with 200.

Anyone else have luck with this program and or have any other suggestions to alternatives?

Comments

• Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Try Mental Case. They have a lot of flash cards available for various certifications and just tests in general.
  • Options
    memizexmemizex Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Bokeh wrote: »
    Try Mental Case. They have a lot of flash cards available for various certifications and just tests in general.

I would, but I am on Android...no iOS for me! Checked out the site, althought the program looks nifty, i have to say the website looks pretty bad right now. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    Ed1975Ed1975 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    memizex wrote: »
    I would, but I am on Android...no iOS for me! Checked out the site, althought the program looks nifty, i have to say the website looks pretty bad right now. icon_cool.gif

I've got the Upward Mobility flashcards on my Android phone. I used them in my A+ exam prep and found them a useful resource for the price. Overall they were rather easier than most of the other practice exams I used (e.g. Transcender, CertBlaster), but for the price you get a much better question-to-dollar ratio than you get with the PC software from the big boys.

I just bought their Network+ package.

I also bought the Pearson Network+ flashcards for my Android phone.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've purchased their products for security+ and 70-293. Not spectacular by any means, but for $5 or less you can't really complain.
    Decide what to be and go be it.