Cisco Press 642-902 Appendixes

MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
Does anyone by chance have the appendixes that came on a CD with Odom's CCNP:Route text?

I purchased my book from Cisco Press, but I purchased the eBook which to my surprise doesn't come with the material on the CD or prac exams. icon_sad.gif

If what I am asking is illegal, please remove this post.

Comments

• down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    Have you tried to contact the publisher to request? I am guessing this is from the OEG
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Monkerz wrote: »
    If what I am asking is illegal, please remove this post.
    It's only illegal if you pirate icon_pirat.gif them.

I think the Cisco Press website does mention that some content is CD only. But it probably is worth asking Pearson Custom Support about it.

Those CD only memory table/answer and glossary items are available on SafariBooksOnlines -- but not the practice exams.

So the real question -- is there any legal place for someone who purchased the eBook to get that CD Only content?

I never used the "45 days safari access" that was coming with the purchase of books -- do eBooks get that option? I always thought it was a ploy to get people to sign up for Safari and forget to cancel (I jumped on the $30 a month unlimited deal -- I'd fell silly for paying $45 and not using it).

You could also ask Wendell -- maybe on his blog?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    No I havent. I figured someone studying for ROUTE would have appendix F and they could just email it to me. I am just looking for the solutions to the exam prep questions to check my answers.

EDIT:This was meant to be posted before mike's post.
  • MonkerzMonkerz Member Posts: 842
    mikej412 wrote: »
    So the real question -- is there any legal place for someone who purchased the eBook to get that CD Only content?

I never used the "45 days safari access" that was coming with the purchase of books -- do eBooks get that option? I always thought it was a ploy to get people to sign up for Safari and forget to cancel (I jumped on the $30 a month unlimited deal -- I'd fell silly for paying $45 and not using it).

You could also ask Wendell -- maybe on his blog?

The eBook doesn't come with Safari access. I actually purchased the eBook because I received an email from CiscoPress saying they had a sale going on with 40% off books. I popped on there and saw for route book for $9.95 so I purchased it. I didn't know it does not come with appendix sections. icon_sad.gif