Passed Sec+ today

CALABA CafeCALABA Cafe Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just wanted to share that I passed the Security+ exam today with a score of 874. I was so nervous and studied like anything I have ever tested for. Such a relief to pass before the end of the year.

Did anyone else experience the anxiety attack while waiting for the score to appear. What a relief to pass, especially when I am paying out of pocket. Anyway just wanted to share my experience.

BTW I was individually within 2 feet of 12 different Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders the day before my exam; distractions...

Comments

• RedskinsFanRedskinsFan Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing!

How difficult was the test? I'm taking my test today at 5:00 and I'm very nervous!
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats -

Have you or Did you find out how to order the Certificate ??
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • CALABA CafeCALABA Cafe Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Test was not too hard but I studied thoroughly.

Certificate will be mailed to you after a couple of weeks.
  • 94jedi94jedi Member Posts: 177
    Did anyone else experience the anxiety attack while waiting for the score to appear. What a relief to pass, especially when I am paying out of pocket. Anyway just wanted to share my experience.

QUOTE]

I definitely felt that anxiety too. I hit "END" and waited for what seemed like an hour. In reality it was maybe 10-15 seconds before I saw the 807 score lol.

874? So you missed maybe 3 questions max haha!!! good job!
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!