Prep Logic Offer

DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
I've personally never used them, and I don't like their setup. But many people swear by them and I stumbled across this offer and thought I'd share.

https://www.preplogic.com/products/career-training/start-training-now-cart.aspx?CampaignId=CTL$1_TECHEXAMS&ea=NoEmailAddr&lid=262851

$1 for a month of access (assuming you remember to go back in and cancel it before the month is up and they start billing you).

Take it for what it's worth.
Decide what to be and go be it.

Comments

• TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    I`ve actually used there training material. There videos are ok(i only watched there Net+) but there test engine is pretty good. It gives you a report at the end telling you what you need to focus on and things of that nature. They have this new feature where you can keep track of your studies. Basically you pick a date where you want to be ready for your test and it calculates how much time you need to spend watching there videos a week. I used if for about 27 days and then canceled, the amount they charge is too much for me. 150 a month, or 2000+ in one shot. No thanks.

I had the plan where you pay 150 a month but get free vouchers. It wasnt until i was sifting through all of there documentation did i realize that you had to have paid at least 300 dollars to get a voucher. When you look at cisco or comptia test which can run 250 its not that bad considering all of the resources you get but when a microsoft test is 125, the cost difference comes into play. Not to mention your locked in for a year or two at 150 a month or whatever price they work out for you.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• ibcritnibcritn Member Posts: 340
    I used Preplogic as part of my training for CEH. I also recently completed their video program for CISSP.

Both programs the instructors weren't hard to listen to, but both left some gaps (as any video training does). I can certainly say they helped me prepare for CEH...the only advice I have for them is to implement labs into their training, but if you plan to make your own labs its not bad.
    CISSP | GCIH | CEH | CNDA | LPT | ECSA | CCENT | MCTS | A+ | Net+ | Sec+

Next Up: Linux+/RHCSA, GCIA
  • ODNationODNation Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I love their mega guides. They are easy to read and laid out very well...
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    someone posted a sale on here one time, guides for $3, I had an 83 page study guide for Security+, i skimmed through it and it seemed pretty good, I didn't have enough time in my studies to go through all of it though, but I also bought it for CCNA and Win 7, so maybe I'll have more time to go through them for that
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    When their mega guides were $1, I bought 11 of them lol. Skimmed through one and never touched the others.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • hypnotoadhypnotoad Banned Posts: 915
    The megaguide sale is pretty good deal. You get a half-baked pamphlet and free sales calls for the rest of your life for only $1.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Prep Logic is OK it got on my nerves once cos I brought the Printables and the practise questions for the 70:680 and they where both the same questions should have just gone with one as both where a waste of money.
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    boo, mine costs $3 each.... i changed my number though, so I'm safe from the calls, but my inbox is bombarded from them
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • ibcritnibcritn Member Posts: 340
    hypnotoad wrote: »
    The megaguide sale is pretty good deal. You get a half-baked pamphlet and free sales calls for the rest of your life for only $1.

lol...it's true they certainly use a Spamming technique for marketing.
    CISSP | GCIH | CEH | CNDA | LPT | ECSA | CCENT | MCTS | A+ | Net+ | Sec+

Next Up: Linux+/RHCSA, GCIA