Ccna boson

Darian929Darian929 Member Posts: 197
Hello Fellow Techies,

I got the Boson practice exam for CCNA 640-802 and decided to do the first exam here at work and first time got a 691 as score (Fail) even though I was unable to do a configuration lab because it would not load... don't know why, so I am sure it could have been higher... however after finishing it I went back to the incorrect questions right away and changed the answers to my second instinct and once I changed and re-scored my score was 836... so I am content, what do you guys think should I go through all exams little by little and read up on my mistakes and take the actual?

Thanks

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    If you only scored a 691 on the practice exam then I'd just go back to studying for now. Remember, you won't be able to go back on the real thing.

If you keep taking the practice test now you eventually start answering the questions from memory rather than knowing the answer. The practice test is pretty much useless at that point.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Darian929Darian929 Member Posts: 197
    I did the cisco academy at school and did all four corses already, what really hampers me are stupid questions like which ospf address like 224.0.0.5 or 224.0.0.6 is multicast or whatever and other things. But i have to read up on WAN, ACL and NAT i think are my weekest.