Options

New Certification

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
Got the email today, I am a newly certified NJ EMT-B! Three months of hard work has paid off, I can now administer O2 lol
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    the_Grinch wrote: »
    Got the email today, I am a newly certified NJ EMT-B! Three months of hard work has paid off, I can now administer O2 lol

Oxygen? icon_smile.gif

Made more sense after looking it up. Congrats, that's awesome. What does this qualify you to do or are there more certs to achieve?
  • Options
    For the most part (at least in New Jersey) it tends to be a load and go type situation. I can perform the initial evaluation, provide any Oxygen if needed, and do what we can to make the person is comfortable. Each situation is different and that is what dictates what I can/need to do. In New Jersey, the next step would be Paramedic, but I don't believe I will be going in that direction. Thanks!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    the_Grinch wrote: »
    For the most part (at least in New Jersey) it tends to be a load and go type situation. I can perform the initial evaluation, provide any Oxygen if needed, and do what we can to make the person is comfortable. Each situation is different and that is what dictates what I can/need to do. In New Jersey, the next step would be Paramedic, but I don't believe I will be going in that direction. Thanks!

Is this your main gig, or are you volunteer?

Where in Jersey?
  • Options
    Going to volunteer and maybe try a paid gig one day a week at a transport company. I'm in Southern Jersey, about 30 minutes or so outside of Philadelphia.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff