Just passed with an 812!

steven1545steven1545 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been lurking on this site for quite sometime now. It has been very helpful in preparing myself to take this exam. I want to thank everybody on here for making it that much easier!! I used Darril Gibson's Get Certified Get Ahead, Exam Cram and Transcender.

As you can tell I procrastinated just a little and waited til 5pm Dec 31 2010 to take this test and become lifetime certified!

Comments

• SouljackerSouljacker Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! You must be my test twin - I scored a 812 today as well!

Woo hoo!
  • steven1545steven1545 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was so nervous when I clicked End Exam and then they made me take that stupid survey before I found out if I passed!!
  • SouljackerSouljacker Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I know right? I don't understand why they don't put the survey FIRST - or let us opt out entirely lol

So silly - I barely even looked at the questions so none of the information is even correct for my demographic except my gender :P
  • dandixdandix Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! me 2 last day.. What's next?
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    steven1545 wrote: »
    I was so nervous when I clicked End Exam and then they made me take that stupid survey before I found out if I passed!!

According to Comptia I am probably an 80 year old high school student that makes $100K a year and spent more than a year preparing for the exam. At the end of my exam I just clicked wherever I could followed by "Next."

By the way CongratZ!!!
  • cjsfleamarketcjsfleamarket Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    must be 812 day today......damn
  • citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    Congrats on the pass and getting it before the deadline.
  • tink334tink334 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats I also had a 812 on the 29th.
  • cisco_nerdcisco_nerd Member Posts: 198
    Just in the nick of time! Congrats on your pass! icon_thumright.gif
  • spaatspaat Member Posts: 39 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You're not forced to take the survey at the end of the test. It's your option to decline the survey with no penalty. Just click "No".
  • ibcritnibcritn Member Posts: 340
    Congrats! Security+ is a great certification and I hope it helps your career goals.
    CISSP | GCIH | CEH | CNDA | LPT | ECSA | CCENT | MCTS | A+ | Net+ | Sec+

Next Up: Linux+/RHCSA, GCIA