Passed 812..... Analysis inside (Long Read)

cjsfleamarketcjsfleamarket Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
edit nm I passed the test wit 812 thx to everyone....

Comments

• capitalsowncapitalsown Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Is brain really censored, too?
    edit: er no...
    What about brain ****?
    edit: nope.
    What did you mean to say?
  • cjsfleamarketcjsfleamarket Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is brain really censored, too?

LMAO nah doesnt look like it...., I did that just incase. I got reported twice for saying I had a ***** **** in my possession. I thought somebody was gonna call comptia on me.......
  • capitalsowncapitalsown Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    LMAO nah doesnt look like it...., I did that just incase. I got reported twice for saying I had a ***** **** in my possession. I thought somebody was gonna call comptia on me.......

Oh okay, it's just that this forum censors really stupid stuff. Notably the name of those creatures that live under bridges. You know, *****. Rhymes with "stroll".
    Oh okay, it's just that this forum censors really stupid stuff. Notably the name of those creatures that live under bridges. You know, *****. Rhymes with "stroll".

yea I hear you.....I caught your Pass thread the other day, congrats chief, fellow marylander........
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Braindump doesn't get censored.

The items that are braindumps are what's censored. When you type the name of a known braindump, it will be censored.
    LOL.........I guess that was a bad attempt at being funny......I had got digned two bad rep points cause I said that in a previous thread, I thought those dings were member generated. I didnt want to piss anybody off....
  • TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    LOL.........I guess that was a bad attempt at being funny......I had got digned two bad rep points cause I said that in a previous thread, I thought those dings were member generated. I didnt want to piss anybody off....

They are, although I'm sure an admin can give bad rep and then some. If the rep matters to you(and even if it doesn't), just make sure you contribute to the forum the same way it contributed to you. You know, pay it forward and all that good stuff.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

They are, although I'm sure an admin can give bad rep and then some. If the rep matters to you(and even if it doesn't), just make sure you contribute to the forum the same way it contributed to you. You know, pay it forward and all that good stuff.

It doesnt matter, it just seems kinda petty to actually move yourself to do report somebody cause they mention a tool they use...it aint that serious you know...........
  • citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    Congrats on the pass! Not sure how many you need to get out of the red but I gave you some good rep.