70-270 Thursday Jan 6th

MCSEismeMCSEisme Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Time to see if I am ready!icon_study.gif booked for the 6th of Jan.

Comments

• lkh312lkh312 Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck i just passed this exam this week. you will encounter a lot of scenario based questions. do not overwhelmed. try to understand of the key point of question and apply it to your knowledge , then you will be fine
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! I'm also taking exam in Jan. I hope I'm ready too.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    How did exam go did you pass?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • MCSEismeMCSEisme Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How did exam go did you pass?

I failed the exam. I thought I did alright enough for a pass but but I came up a little short. No Biggy though. I have a second shot voucher and I plan to go back and pass it next week. Next time I will take my time. I was only in the exam room for an hour had plenty of time to go back an review.
    MCSEisme wrote: »
    I failed the exam. I thought I did alright enough for a pass but but I came up a little short. No Biggy though. I have a second shot voucher and I plan to go back and pass it next week. Next time I will take my time. I was only in the exam room for an hour had plenty of time to go back an review.

Good luck on your second attempt!!

• DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    This is a rough test, I know a lot of people that failed. Use your score report to identify weak areas and take a look at them.

Let us know how try 2 goes.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
    Did you schedule your second attempt yet?

• MCSEismeMCSEisme Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you schedule your second attempt yet?

Not yet.. I am deep into 70-290. I am almost done studing for the 70-290 so within the next 2 weeks I will take a week of review for the 70-270 and hopefully knock it off my list.