Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Passed!!!!!

dandixdandix Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with 838.... Was a little worried about this one. Only studied for 10 days. Passed Nerwork+ on 12-14-10 and now Security+. Well that rounds out the tri-fecta A+ Net+ Sec+.. Now time to take a break for a week, then time to hit the books for CCNA!!

Comments

• RoyalRavenRoyalRaven Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • hackman2007hackman2007 Member Posts: 185
    Congrats and good luck on the CCNA.
  • lanrexng2lanrexng2 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_smile.gif I was about a week late to really get comfortable but hopefully with the next two weeks
    M Sc Computer Science == 1% completeA+, Network+, Security+, CCENT == 100% complete
    ICND2, RHCSA, C/C++, Python, x86,
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
    contact Comptia and tell them you want CE for all of those too...

see my post: http://www.techexams.net/forums/security/62878-have-ce-network-ce-security-now.html

Courses Completed at WGU ( 8 ):
    Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
    Courses Required Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC ( 8 ):
    BOV1, KET1, WDV1, KFT1, ABV1, TWA1, BLV1, CPW4
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • NickDogNickDog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude! Good luck on your CCNA, make sure to tell us how that goes for you!
  • CertzCertz Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So did you use the Darril Gibson book? Get Certified Get Ahead?
  • Chirag7373Chirag7373 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just passed the security+ with 1 week study.I got 853.I finished the exam within 29 minutes with reviews two times.It was so much fun.

Actually I have more than 5 years experience in Network Security Field.Now My next goal is CISSP>>>