Options

Passed Both 701 and 702 today!

ThxlbxThxlbx Member Posts: 105
Got a decent score on both...855 on my Essentials and 815 on my practical. I thought I did a lot worse on the practical but it was good enough! Definitely was doing some praying on the practical, I thought I had done really bad, it seems like the "best answer" was more difficult to find on the practical, a lot of the questions had what I thought would be more than one, and those questions all seemed to want only one.

The WGU march continues...Sec+ is up next, but for now I am basking in the glow of a giant A+ icon_cheers.gificon_lol.gificon_bounce.gif
WGU B.S.IT - Security
Currently Enrolled:
LET1, INC1, INT1
Courses Completed:
EWB2, TEV1, TTV1, CLC1, TSV1,WFV1,ORC1
Courses Transferred:
BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LVT1, QLC1, SSC1, SST1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
Courses needed:

BGV1, AKV1, GTT1, MGC1, WDV1, TPV1, GUT1, ABV1, TWA1, CPW4, BLV1

Comments

• Options
    IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling when you get your cert!
  • Options
    meltingmanmeltingman Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thxlbx wrote: »
    Got a decent score on both...855 on my Essentials and 815 on my practical. I thought I did a lot worse on the practical but it was good enough! Definitely was doing some praying on the practical, I thought I had done really bad, it seems like the "best answer" was more difficult to find on the practical, a lot of the questions had what I thought would be more than one, and those questions all seemed to want only one.

The WGU march continues...Sec+ is up next, but for now I am basking in the glow of a giant A+ icon_cheers.gificon_lol.gificon_bounce.gif

I always pray when the screen goes white right before it shows you your score. lol

Congrats!
  • Options
    ThxlbxThxlbx Member Posts: 105
    meltingman wrote: »
    I always pray when the screen goes white right before it shows you your score. lol

Congrats!

Indeed, that one second of blank screen seems to take forever!
    WGU B.S.IT - Security
    Currently Enrolled:
    LET1, INC1, INT1
    Courses Completed:
    EWB2, TEV1, TTV1, CLC1, TSV1,WFV1,ORC1
    Courses Transferred:
    BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LVT1, QLC1, SSC1, SST1, QMC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
    Courses needed:

BGV1, AKV1, GTT1, MGC1, WDV1, TPV1, GUT1, ABV1, TWA1, CPW4, BLV1
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on both your passes!
  • Options
    BeachBeach Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting it done!
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    PHAsquarePHAsquare Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well Done! Keep Marching!!!
  • Options
    feng.lianfeng.lian Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just passed essentials 2 days ago and practical today with score very similar to yours although my practical was higher. Strange because in the middle of those exams, I felt like I was gonna ace the essentials and wasn't sure at all that I was gonna pass the practical.