ITIL - OSA exam

BW81BW81 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Sat this yesterday and passed with a score of 90%. It was much trickier than I thought it would be and I was very surprised I scored so high, for a few of the questions I was not sure of my answer at all.
I used the material from the art of service as well as going over the official SO manual.
3 down, 2 to go, next up SOA :)

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! Passing any of the ITIL Intermediates is a real acheivement, they are tough exams.
  • Emy_hmEmy_hm Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HI
    i'am planning to pass SOA next week so any advices ?
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    BW81 wrote: »
    Sat this yesterday and passed with a score of 90%. It was much trickier than I thought it would be and I was very surprised I scored so high, for a few of the questions I was not sure of my answer at all.
    I used the material from the art of service as well as going over the official SO manual.
    3 down, 2 to go, next up SOA :)

Congratz on the pass. Very nice score.
  • BW81BW81 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • carboncopycarboncopy Member Posts: 259
    Is this exam really 8 questions? If so, they must be really long.
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yes, and it will likely take you the full amount of time to do them.

The 8 questions are scenario based. The scenarios are quite long and detailed, and the possible answers for each question are often long and detailed as well.

MS
    eMeS wrote: »
    Yes, and it will likely take you the full amount of time to do them.

The 8 questions are scenario based. The scenarios are quite long and detailed, and the possible answers for each question are often long and detailed as well.

MS

Thanks. For some reason I thought that there was just one test to take with the information from all the intermediates level courses combined.
  • eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    carboncopy wrote: »
    Thanks. For some reason I thought that there was just one test to take with the information from all the intermediates level courses combined.

No, 1 exam per course...8 questions per exam.

It would be a total beat down to take 1 exam on all of the material covered by all of the intermediate courses....that's kind of what you used to do back in ITIL v2...it was a 2-day essay test with a very low pass rate.

MS
    eMeS wrote: »
    No, 1 exam per course...8 questions per exam.

It would be a total beat down to take 1 exam on all of the material covered by all of the intermediate courses....that's kind of what you used to do back in ITIL v2...it was a 2-day essay test with a very low pass rate.

MS

I can only imagine.