On my way

scottm1211scottm1211 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello friends First time poster and just found this site a week or so ago. Took the Network+ today an scored 882. Great ego booster! Hope all who have not taken it do well. This site has a weath of info.
Scottm1211:D

Comments

• ibcritnibcritn Member Posts: 340
    scottm1211 wrote: »
    Hello friends First time poster and just found this site a week or so ago. Took the Network+ today an scored 882. Great ego booster! Hope all who have not taken it do well. This site has a weath of info.
    Scottm1211:D

Congrats on the pass and welcome!

What do you have in store next?
    CISSP | GCIH | CEH | CNDA | LPT | ECSA | CCENT | MCTS | A+ | Net+ | Sec+

Next Up: Linux+/RHCSA, GCIA
  • scottm1211scottm1211 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am presently working on CCNA but might hold off until I knock out the Sercurity+ or Linux+. Just glad to have started the cerification process. I have been in school for the last twelve months with no IT background at all.
  • ibcritnibcritn Member Posts: 340
    scottm1211 wrote: »
    I am presently working on CCNA but might hold off until I knock out the Sercurity+ or Linux+. Just glad to have started the cerification process. I have been in school for the last twelve months with no IT background at all.

CCNA the CBT Nugget videos are top notch. Jeremy (the instructor) is very talented.

Good luck.
    CISSP | GCIH | CEH | CNDA | LPT | ECSA | CCENT | MCTS | A+ | Net+ | Sec+

Next Up: Linux+/RHCSA, GCIA
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif

Welcome to TechExams.net icon_cool.gif and Good Luck with your continued studies (school and certifications) icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • phonetic.manphonetic.man Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Scott on joining the club.
    Best of luck with your future studies.
    Currently studying: Backup Academy, CWNA, MCSA:08, iBoss ISCP
  • scottm1211scottm1211 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone look forward to the challenge
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass and welcome to TechExams.net!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63