Sun 310-015 [PASSED !]

lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi all,

after passing 310-014 (Solaris 9 Admin Part 1) I'm now getting ready to sit 310-015 (Solaris 9 Admin Part 2) this month.

If you have any comments or information on this exam I would appreciate your comments icon_smile.gif

I will share my experience with you when I have gone through this (and hopefully passed).

Best regards,
Lordy
Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
Goal for 2014: RHCA
Goal for 2015: CCDP

Comments

• lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi all,

I just returned from the Prometric Testsite and as you can see from my Certifications list, I PASSED :)

Just like Part I 310-015 is a pretty straight forward test. Here are the key facts:

Time Limit: 105 minutes (definitely no problem)
    Questions: 58 (1 more than Part I)
    Required Score: 65%
    All questions are weighted equally.

I used the ExamCram 2 book (can't really recommend this one) and the Transcender practice tests (pretty good) to get ready. I already had three years Solaris 8 experience before though.

My exam was focused on RBAC and JumpStart which aren't my strongest topics but I got through with 84% (just like in Part I). As always, YMMV.

So now I'm on to Sec+, CCDA or SCSA-10... haven't decided yet icon_smile.gif

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Regards,
    Lordy
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!

Good luck on the upcoming certs!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • BaredorBaredor Member Posts: 99
    Good job, and thanks for the info. I've got a copy of Solaris 10 up and running to practice on, but too involved with the job hunt and MCSA prep to be working seriously on any linux stuff. But it's on the list. icon_lol.gif