Scheduled for the 14th at 9:15.

Well I bit the bullet and scheduled my test for two days from now. I finished watching all of the Train Signal and most of the CBT nugget videos. I have 2 chapters left in Don Poultons book that I will finish today. I will spend tomorrow, reviewing the book, practice test, and watching Professor Messers videos.

I have been monitoring this forum heavily in preparation for this exam. All of the advice given to me and others has been helpful and I hope to return the favor come Friday.

I have never been so nervous to take a test before.icon_lol.gif
[CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comments

• NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Good luck!!
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    How are you liking Don's book? I have it on the Kindle, so far found the first four chapters a very easy read.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck, bring back that passing score!
  • PovilasPovilas Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ни пуха не пера!

From all the exams I took to date, 70-680 was most hard to pass. I just barely passed it, even I have enough proven experience managing Windows 7 clients, but exam made me stumble on simple things - I just couldn't remember simply dialog boxes that I see every day, so now before each exam I take and simply walk over simple day-to-day tasks and try to read what is on dialog boxes - all that things that you usually could do blindfold. It doesn't takes much time, but really helps.
    2013 to do list:
    [70-413] [70-414]
  • michaelcoxmichaelcox Member Posts: 105
    good luck. I'm hoping to do this test before the end of the month.

Courses Completed at WGU ( 8 ):
    Term 1 (April 2011): EWB2, WSV1, BRV1, BSV1 | Term 2 (October 2011): LET1, ORC1 | Term 3 (April 2012): MGC1, TPV1
    Courses Required Graduate WGU with BS - IT: SEC ( 8 ):
    BOV1, KET1, WDV1, KFT1, ABV1, TWA1, BLV1, CPW4
  • TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    @Bokeh
    The book is good, I have read more than a single chapter everyday. I like the beginning test format. It allowed me to just read and focus on the specific part of a chapter I didn't understand. We will see how effective my method was when I sit for the exam.icon_biggrin.gif

@Nolaj
    Thanks man

@Psoasman
    I will, and thank you for your advice.

@Povilas
    коречно!! And i will keep your words in mind for this test.

@michaelcox
    Thank you and good luck to you.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• TrainSignalEricTrainSignalEric Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • badboyeeebadboyeee Member Posts: 348
    Good luck out there today OP, bring back home the win!!
    2011 Certification Plans so far:
    [Cisco: CCENT (ICND1)-> CCNA (ICND2)]
    [MS: MCP-> MCDST-> MCTS / MCITP:ESDT7-> MCITP:EDA7]

Class taking:
    [Cisco NetAcademy - Network Fundamentals (35%)]

Video currently watching:

[CBT Nuggets - CCENT w/ Jeremy (50%)]
    [CBT Nuggets - 20-721 (40%)
  • QuagmireQuagmire Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got my fingers crossed for you. GOOD LUCK! Let us know what you thought of it.
    Check the new post. I knocked it out the park:D:D

Check the new post. I knocked it out the park:D:D

congrats! you spanked 3 exams in 3 months, dude you're my idol, lol icon_cool.gif

Class taking:

badboyeee wrote: »
    congrats! you spanked 3 exams in 3 months, dude you're my idol, lol icon_cool.gif

icon_lol.gifI am honored lol. I think I can knock out the Project+ by February so that will make my goal of a cert a month. Unfortunately...The cert i want after that is the CCNA lol no 30 day studies there.

icon_lol.gifI am honored lol. I think I can knock out the Project+ by February so that will make my goal of a cert a month. Unfortunately...The cert i want after that is the CCNA lol no 30 day studies there.

haha yeah, im already having a slow start with CCENT.. was thinking about doing Server+ so I can only spend couple weeks to study but I can't seem to justify spending $500+ on that cert (for voucher & CBT nugget, the only good study resource i can find). good luck with Project+

Class taking:

badboyeee wrote: »
    haha yeah, im already having a slow start with CCENT.. was thinking about doing Server+ so I can only spend couple weeks to study but I can't seem to justify spending $500+ on that cert (for voucher & CBT nugget, the only good study resource i can find). good luck with Project+

I feel the same way with Linux+. I am just going to download it and mess around with it. Good luck with your CCENT. After i finish Project+ I'll see you in the Cisco forums.