Passed A+ 702!

Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
Very happy to have the A+ Practical (TTV1 - WGU) done! 850/900 (94.4%)

On to AKV1 and then I can take whatever I need to the end of my term ( April 30th) icon_cheers.gif
WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • biker_dudebiker_dude Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • seanchenseanchen Banned Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also just passed A+ (both) end of 12/10. I rushed so the license will not expire. I asked CompTIA if I am the youngest A+ but they refused to tell me. Maybe someone here will know. I am 12 when I passed A+, I also am CTT+ in both classroom and virtual at age 12. I got my MCP at 11. This is the link of the video I submitted that got me passed on first try. YouTube - Youngest CTT+, A+, MCP, MCTS
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    Asif Dasl wrote: »
    Congrats to both! I must say though it's impolite to hijack someone else's thread...

He is VERY young and has A LOT to learn inside and outside of IT.

Hopefully he can gather some lessons while at techexams.

Jack(HIJACK)
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • IRONMONKUSIRONMONKUS Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

It always feels good when you pass something that you've put your heart, blood (paper cut when turning the page?), sweat, and tears into.

You deserve it!