Options

Got burned by Microsoft today. Failed 70-270

punkisdead83punkisdead83 Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
653 icon_sad.gif used the Exam Cram book, Measure UP practice test and CBT nugget videos.

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear you didn't pass. Looks like you were very close.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry that you failed, Exam cram book only is not enough I think try to get another resource your score is not bad at all I think you've failed by one question or two max so I'm sure you will pass next time.
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sorry to hear and hope you have your Second Shot valid with it . I would recommend the MS Press Book and the Sybex book as well . Not sure if the exam cram alone is good enough .

good luck
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    punkisdead83punkisdead83 Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys,

Had a bit of trouble with Prometric with my voucher being second shot valid, but they got it worked out and was able to schedule a retake. Round 2 coming in a few days.
  • Options
    WescottWescott Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I failed that test as well.
    It was tricker than I thought.
    I will hit the weak areas and re-take.
    icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    physicskidphysicskid Member Posts: 35 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I failed the exam six times before I was finally able to get it. Feel free to search up my old post if you're really interested.

Just have to get back up and try again if you really want something.

Best luck!
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Jumping straight to 70-270 was a mistake on my part. I found the material from the MCDST is a prereq. Shocked you didn't take the easy route, 70-620. I hear the Vista exam is the easiest cert in Microsoft's line up right now.
    -Daniel