Passed my first certification test

wgc01wgc01 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my 70-680 on the first try with an 836, this was the first certification test I have ever taken, Moving on to the next round, I got some good pointers from some posters here, thanks for the tips..icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• mickeycoronadomickeycoronado Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job! Yeah these guys are smart.
    "Are you suggesting that coconuts are migratory?!"
  • TheSuperRuskiTheSuperRuski Member Posts: 240
    wgc01 wrote: »
    Passed my 70-680 on the first try with an 836, this was the first certification test I have ever taken, Moving on to the next round, I got some good pointers from some posters here, thanks for the tips..icon_cheers.gif

Welcome to the forums and Congrats on the pass.
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I]Величина бандит ... Ваша сеть моя детская площадка [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Great job! i can sense you are hooked, this cert game can be addicting like crack! not that i have ever had any crack, my statement was solely based on common knowledge of the substance icon_lol.gif
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • steve13adsteve13ad Member Posts: 398 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great job, make sure you update your certification listing to reflect the pass!
  • rogue2shadowrogue2shadow Member Posts: 1,501 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!! The first one is always the best :P
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    wgc01 wrote: »

Feels good!

Congratz!
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! Welcome to the forum!
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job, NOT an easy one.
    -Daniel
  • Cookie0879Cookie0879 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done on your first exam! Just make sure to keep up the pace, now that you're into the studying habbit. If you say to yourself, pff, I'll take a short break now and start the next exam in a few weeks, you'll be surprised what you've already forgotten and how much your mind has gotten out of study mode (ask me how I know...)
    Currently Studying For: 70-410 Training Guide - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
    Goal for 2013: 70-642 (DONE), 70-646 (DONE), 70-410 (studying), 70-411, 70-412
  • wgc01wgc01 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cookie0879 wrote: »
    Well done on your first exam! Just make sure to keep up the pace, now that you're into the studying habbit. If you say to yourself, pff, I'll take a short break now and start the next exam in a few weeks, you'll be surprised what you've already forgotten and how much your mind has gotten out of study mode (ask me how I know...)

Oh yea, I have moved straight into A+, keeping the pace going :)
  • Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass - The first Cert is always a big Booster

Good luck for the next ones
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass and welcome to forums!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Well done :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln