Options

CIW Cert?

wndsrfgrlwndsrfgrl Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone ever written to ciwcertified.com? I've emailed them 3 times and not one have they responded to my emails. I have a question for them re: their virtual labs since I don't have FrontPage, but nobody is responding. I'm a little miffed by this and makes me question their validity.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    How long ago did you contact them? I recently had the need to interact with CompTIA's customer suppport and it took them several days to get back to me.
  • Options
    Oh, and welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    wndsrfgrlwndsrfgrl Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, Cyberguy.
    I emailed them a couple of days ago. This site designer course contains a large amount of virtual lab work. The material in the course books are so out-of-date (i.e. DW8, Homesite, FrontPage) that I can't even use my current version of DW (cs4).
    CompTIA? Why them?
    I tried contacting prosoftlearning.com/prosofttraining.com which was indicated in the book, but it was returned undeliverable.

Thanks for the input. I'll give it until early next week and see what happens. Otherwise, I'll just have to find some practice exams and see what could be on the exams w/o doing the labs. Any good sites to find practice exams?

Thanks again!!
  • Options
    I had to contact CompTIA to resolve an issue downloading a transcript. Some of these vendors may be very busy, understaffed or both. Have you tried the 800 number on their website? That may yield better results.