Options

2nd Time Around

gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
Facing the exam once again within the next two week's finally going to get more hands on experience with SDM i will be prepared for this exam and i will brush up on all topics wish me luck still nervous don't know why.

Comments

• Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Try not to be nervous.. I use to get really nervous before tests, but at the end of the day remember it's a piece of paper, don't get too worked up over it.

Good luck!
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    Well i took the exam and i finally passed it with 877
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    passed
    Congratulations!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Congrats!
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Well i took the exam and i finally passed it with 877

Congrats. How was it for you in general?
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Facing the exam once again within the next two week's finally going to get more hands on experience with SDM i will be prepared for this exam and i will brush up on all topics wish me luck still nervous don't know why.

Did you not have much hands on with the SDM before you took the exam the 1st time? I'm pretty much wrapping up my CCNA Security studies. I'm going to take the test within the next few weeks. Any pointers?

Which Cisco Press Book did you use to study? I'm using the one published by Catherine Paquet. Also using CBT Nuggets, Train Signal, and my 1841 routers.
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    the first time around i had very little experience with SDM. then i purchsed a 851 router and just browsed around made some vpn's even if i didnt had another end device just kinda looking at the out puts and verifying the config in sdm. Also i re-reviewed my book a few times. In general I say do spend the time with SDM if not the simulations will be time consuming. and really learn the ZBF and VPN concepts if you have those down well you are in good hands to pass the exam and ofcourse theres misc. topics. So id say do some labs learn how to verify configs using SDM.