Passed 70-270

feeldaluvfeeldaluv Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I was hesitant to take it even though I studied everything until I made myself nervous. This site was a huge help at the end, convinced me I was ready. I took the practice test here and got 80%, then got 800 on the exam.

Paying attention to wording is everything. The practice tests that I used along the way were a lot more complicated than the certification exam, that helped a lot. I was expecting a lot worse. The general feel of the test was everything related to administration. Funny enough, the things I thought were small things and didn't spend a lot of time on, like desktop questions that I thought I could figure out logically, were my weakest spot on the test. I say make sure you have the basics of administration, then even if you don't know the answers you can figure it out logically.

Comments

• MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    Anything planned next?
  • Justin2420Justin2420 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So, correct me if i am wrong (i am new to MS certs), but you are now MCP certified in XP, correct?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes, getting 70-270 gets you MCP.
  • feeldaluvfeeldaluv Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    MrAgent wrote: »
    Congrats!
    Anything planned next?

Not sure. Security cert is looking good right about now. But focusing on finding a job or internship.
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats, and welcome to TE!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    feeldaluv wrote: »
    Focusing on finding a job or internship.

+1

This my friend is a very wise idea!
  • Jarhead2011Jarhead2011 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass. good luck with the rest of your certs. icon_cool.gif
    "Getting information off the internet is like drinking water from a fire hydrant" - Michell Kapor
    2013/2014 Certifications
    CCNA R&S Project Management SQL 2008/2012
    Currently Reading: Network Warrior 2nd Ed.