Options

CIPT 2 Scheduled

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
I have a test date set for the 11th and I gave myself another 7 days after just in case I'm not ready by then. Also will be giving myself 2 weeks for the TUC exam. This is a crunch, but i think I will able to pull it off. I've just about finished the CBT nuggets for CIPT 2. Just have to brush up with the questions from the book and make sample questions from the exam objectives and find the answers in the SRND. This still won't be enough to clear the entire track before the cut date, but at least it will only be one new exam that I have to wait for books for.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    shodown wrote: »
    I have a test date set for the 11th and I gave myself another 7 days after just in case I'm not ready by then. Also will be giving myself 2 weeks for the TUC exam. This is a crunch, but i think I will able to pull it off. I've just about finished the CBT nuggets for CIPT 2. Just have to brush up with the questions from the book and make sample questions from the exam objectives and find the answers in the SRND. This still won't be enough to clear the entire track before the cut date, but at least it will only be one new exam that I have to wait for books for.

I just started CIPT2's CBT nuggets, and am watching/re-watching the route plan's since I have a project at work that needs a major re-do involving this. How did you think of the video? I usually love his stuff. I have been waiting on work to say yay or nay to paying for my exams... but with the time constraint on QoS I'll need to do it without them.

You sure are crunching through these exams, you must have a lot of experience with cisco voice.

I wish you skill and competence! Best of luck in every other way =)
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Options
    I like them so far, but its just once source that I use, the SRND is prob the greatest item you can use for study. It actually has answers from the CIPT 1 test word for word out the SRND. Also follow up with the book.

As for my skills. I have done a 2 site 2500 phone Installation, and I have around 3 years of VOIP. I just started a new job back in November as a support engineer so I do a lot of Tier2/3 support on around 300 VOIP installs ranging from UC500 all the way to medium size call manager setups. So Everyday I quickly have to look at a diagram get a idea of call flow and start troubleshooting, so I guess the strength is in me seeing a lot of different setups and not just having to study theory usually when I'm seeing something in the book I know a customer who has used that setup. With that said I have only had experience with 2 gatekeeper customers one of them being Best Buy and the other being a service provider Voip solution that had multiple gatekeepers. Just keep practicing. I have a love for VOIP so it comes easy.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    Pushing this out till the end of feb. The material hasn't been sinking in like I want it too. Also got hit with the news that I have to get the data center specialization. Busy world.
    Currently Reading

• Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    That is crazy! I'm just excited that I got a position where I will get voice experience. lol

The way you've been chewing through these exams, you got it. Now if I can just get past Ch. 2..lol
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    I'm not doing much chewing, lol. I passed CVOICE and CIPT ver 4.0 back in 2008, its been quite a while since I was in CCVP mode. Knocking down the CIPT exams isn't had with the experience I had working the site. CIPT2 does have some overlap from 4.0 exam, but the material is not synching like I want it to.
    Currently Reading

• Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    I see. I just want to have CVOICE done by March. If I can do that, I will be satisfied..lol.

2 exams, 1 month..you got it.
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study: