Options

Its down

Brownie1985Brownie1985 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finally passed this exam, only just with 700!!! Wasnt too happy with the score! Lowest one by far. I'll take it though, been putting it off again and again. Thought this exam is a must to lab up to the max!!

Did anyone else hate this exam as much as me?? After doing the 70-291 I just didnt enjoy it, too much over lap with 291 to make it interesting. Just felt like doing everything all over again, plus the amount of topics it covered. Think if you do this one you should do it straight after 291 n dont put it off for 9months like I did, trust it'll make your life easier.
Next Targets:
70-294
CCENT

Comments

• Options
    hyperrawr9000hyperrawr9000 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    grats. Ive failed this one twice, only exam ive ever failed and im still not sure what im missing. Most of the things i wasnt sure about i turned out to be correct in my guesses which means the stuff im sure i know i must be wrong about.....anyways what i meant to say before rambling on about my experiences is that this exam is much more deserving of the title of "The Beast" imo
  • Options
    Brownie1985Brownie1985 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had the same problem, I kept going over the bits I didnt know and it just seemed to make it worse for me and in the exam all my weaks areas scored higher!!

Was just glad to get it done, this one was a headache!!
    Next Targets:
    70-294
    CCENT
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Asif Dasl wrote: »
    Congrats! 293 is 'The Beast Jr.' that's for sure.

Beast Sr. is more like it.

Congrats on the pass.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Finally passed this exam, only just with 700!!! Wasnt too happy with the score! Lowest one by far. I'll take it though, been putting it off again and again. Thought this exam is a must to lab up to the max!!

Did anyone else hate this exam as much as me?? After doing the 70-291 I just didnt enjoy it, too much over lap with 291 to make it interesting. Just felt like doing everything all over again, plus the amount of topics it covered. Think if you do this one you should do it straight after 291 n dont put it off for 9months like I did, trust it'll make your life easier.

Well done mate!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    First congrats on the pass!

Devilsbane wrote: »
    Beast Sr. is more like it.

Congrats on the pass.

What about the 294? That was the toughest for me, to learn, to lab, and to finally sit for it.
  • Options
    motogpmanmotogpman Member Posts: 412
    Congrats on the pass. A pass is a pass, so I wouldn't ride myself if I were you, it is the Beast Sr. This test is all over the place as covering everything under the sun. I thought of it as a bundled up final. I hated this test.

See you over in the 294 section.
    -WIP- (70-294 and 297)

Once MCSE 2k3 completed:

WGU: BS in IT, Design/Management

Finish MCITP:EA, CCNA, PMP by end of 2012

After that, take a much needed vacation!!!!!
  • Options
    peakbagger66peakbagger66 Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Asif Dasl wrote: »
    Congrats! 293 is 'The Beast Jr.' that's for sure.

What is the 'The Beast" senior? 70-660?